Ends 2017 With More Than 6,500 Agents, 171% Annual Increase
BELLINGHAM, WASH. — Jan. 16, 2017 — eXp Realty, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: EXPI), today introduced new top agents to the eXp Realty family. In addition, the company increased the number of agents and brokers on the eXp Realty platform by 171 percent to 6,511 in 2017, compared to 2,401 in 2016.
As hundreds of real estate professionals continue to join eXp Realty every month, the following are some of the new eXp Realty agents and teams from across the country:
- Jeff Dickinson: Jeff has been representing homebuyers and sellers since 1984, now focusing on local, corporate employee real estate needs. He is the founder of the Home Advantage Program, one of the most successful real estate teams in the Puget Sound area of Washington. He was among the top three producers in the RE/MAX Northwest region and has been voted one of the “Best in Client Satisfaction” real estate agents by Seattle Magazine since 2005.
- Jay Kinder and Michael Reese: Jay has been in the real estate industry since 1997, and owned and co-founded a brokerage in Oklahoma and Texas. He was honored as one of REALTOR Magazine’s Top 30 under 30 when he was 25 and was named the No. 2 agent worldwide at Coldwell Banker by 27. Jay and Michael founded the National Association of Expert Advisors, which focuses on raising the standard of professionalism in the real estate industry. The company is among Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing private companies in America for six years in a row.
- Cynthia McKenna: As broker-owned at Keller Williams Realty Homes & Estates in Hauppauge, Cynthia grew the office to 120 agents and was ranked No. 12 by sales volume in the county and No. 25 by sales volume in the local MLS. She has worked with homebuyers and sellers in the New York metropolitan area for more than 19 years. Cynthia is on the board of directors of the Hamptons and North Fork Realtors Association and a local, charitable organization, Christmas Magic.
- Carol Peyton: Carol built one of the largest and most successful real estate offices in Houston, attracting more than 480 agents, while also serving as the regional director for 15 offices and dean of the leadership institute at Keller Williams. Carol also co-founded Young Intelligence, a real estate laboratory to research new, emerging market trends and to meet savvy consumer demands.
- Tom Truong: Tom has been in the real estate industry since 2005, most recently at Carrington Real Estate Services. He serves on the executive board and is the incoming National President for the Asian Real Estate Association of America, which has 15,000 members in the United States and Canada, and on the Greater Boston Association of Realtors board.
“2018 is starting out to be another phenomenal year at eXp and we are thrilled to share a sample of outstanding agents who recently joined us,” said Glenn Sanford, chairman, CEO and founder, eXp World Holdings. “After more than doubling our agent count last year, it is clear our value proposition of offering every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company is resonating with top agents and teams.”
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty, LLC, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America, is a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: EXPI). eXp Realty (exprealty.com) is changing the way that agents, brokers and consumers work together in an adaptive, sustainable environment. It is an agent-designed and agent-owned company. As the leading, national, cloud-based real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its virtual campus environment. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 6,500 agents in 46 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and the provinces of Alberta and Ontario, Canada. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings, Inc. uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.